Monday, January 23, 2012

another day down

Ok so i have told you about Timmy..... and a little bit about the stress that makes me a little crazy :)
So now where do I go with this???? I am not too sure either!! I don't even really know what my point of this is. I mean don't most blogs have a point and idea that make them? So i have told you about Timothy's issues.... With that all said I would never ever change him all that has made our family stronger.... Has made me stronger. It has made us all more understanding. He changes so much everyday he grows and learns just like any child does it just takes a little more time and patience. He has just recently learned too tease his sister. He will pout too "act like Sierra when she is mad" and then says "baby baby baby" :) she is going too have too watch it because he loves too pick on her.
Really i didn't plan on this to be all about Timothy. Its just my whole life revolves around him :) from here on out this page will be a little more about being a mom and not just Timothy's mom :) 



Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment